100 €/paper – fee for publishing in the Conference Proceeding of Research Papers
- Fee applies to one presented paper regardless of the number of authors (max. 4 co-authors).
70 €/person – personal participation in the conference
- Participation fee includes a conference fee (refreshments, conference materials, Conference Proceeding of Abstracts of Research Papers and participation certificate for the author of the paper)
30 €/paper – presentation of the paper without the immediate presence at the venue of the conference (poster, respectively tele-bridge)
- Fee applies to one paper regardless of the number of authors (max. 4 co-authors).
- Poster, respectively tele-bridge is a substitute for a personal presentation at the conference venue
The conference fees (Publishing fee and Participation fee) will not be refunded.
The publication of a contribution in a collection of scientific papers is conditioned by a personal or poster presentation of the paper, respectively by presentation of a contribution via telemost, payment of fees until 13 September 2019 to the relevant account number (IBAN) by bank transfer and successful review procedure.
- Conference fees have to be paid until 13 September 2019 only by bank transfer to the following account number (IBAN).
- After the payment an invoice will be issued. You will receive the invoice up on registration on the day of the commencement of the conference 03 October 2019.
Recipient: Nadácia prof. Ing. Júliusa Pázmana
Identification Number: 319 92 196
Bank of Recipient:
Všeobecná úverová banka, a. s.
Identification Number of Bank: 313 20 155
Bank Code: 0200
Bank Designation: SUBA
Electronic IBAN: SK35 0200 0000 0037 7124 8155
SWIFT (BIC): SUBASKBX
Variable Symbol: Date of your conference patricipation, e.g. 03102019
Message for Recipient/Specification of Payment:
PaperID – Name/Names and Surname/Surnames of conference attendees for which the fee is paid (ID00X – Name Surname)
Conference Financial Management
Nadácia prof. Ing. Júliusa Pázmana
Ing. Lenka ŠTOFOVÁ, PhD. – contact person, University of Economics in Bratislava, SK
tel .: +421 55 722 3254