SOCIAL ASPECTS OF BUSINESS
The section is focused on the theoretical, research and practical starting points of social entrepreneurship and socially responsible entrepreneurship, as well as the inclusivity of social entrepreneurship of young people, women and seniors. Contributions should also reflect on the changing socio-demographic characteristics of the labor market and business environment with an emphasis on the social aspects of business, as well as elements of insufficient social development such as poverty, exclusion. Separate attention is paid to the socio-political aspects of the pandemic, among them the issue of gender equality and the specifics of social work during the pandemic.
- Social capital, social entrepreneurship and socially responsible entrepreneurship
- Inclusivity of social entrepreneurship of young people, women and seniors
- Changing socio-demographic characteristics of the labour market and socio-political aspects of the pandemic
NEW CHALLENGES OF ECONOMY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The section is aimed at identifying and researching new challenges for businesses that arise as a result of the development of the digital society, demographic development, persistent economic and social inequalities in the market, as well as the conditions for achieving sustainable development and social well-being.
- Digital security and hybrid threats
- Silver economy
- International aspects of economic and social inequalities and social well-being
- Sustainable Development